Related Posts with Thumbnails

Argus 75

>> Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is kind of a delayed post. I wanted to post this on Friday, but I had a wedding to go to in Seattle and family in town, so I'm just now getting to it. Also, I spent Monday in Cannon Beach. Photos coming soon!

I discovered TTV or Through the Viewfinder photography a few years ago and loved it. After spending some time researching how to do TTV and what kind of camera to use, I purchased my first camera through ebay, an Argus 75. Once it arrived, I coaxed my husband into assembling a “contraption” to block the light out with cereal boxes. We spent a whole afternoon driving around town and taking photos. I was hooked.

A proud moment for me came when some of those first photos were accepted into the Rental Sales Gallery at the Portland Art Museum. The photos are now up on the PAM website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP