Related Posts with Thumbnails

POE Team Member: D.S. Brennan Photography

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008


The POE Team (AKA Photographers of Etsy) is comprised of very talented photographers all selling their work on Etsy. I’d like to share some of those photographers with you. First up is D.S. Brennan Photography. Diana’s photographs are inspired by nature and her background in environmental science. I like that her images are different. She really photographs what she loves and what inspires her. I’ve noticed Diana’s photography on Etsy and always thought it was beautiful. But it wasn’t until I read her blog that I realized just how talented she is. And how very busy she is! Her blog offers great insight into her life and her photography. You should really check it out. Also, be sure to visit her Etsy shop for more great photography.

2 comments:

Mrs.French December 16, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

the fact that she loves what she photographs comes out perfectly in her work...i love her...xo

Anonymous,  December 18, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

I love these! Are they lady slippers?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP