Related Posts with Thumbnails

Art Fire

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I discovered Art Fire yesterday. I actually found it via Twitter, which I signed up for yesterday. I had to know what all the hype was about. It seems like it may be an easy way to keep in touch with old friends and new ones. I’m bad about keeping up with email. Anyway, while figuring out how to use Twitter I came across a post by Always Amy, which led me to her blog post about Art Fire. I’ve been looking for a new outlet for my photography. I like what they are offering, even though it’s still in its early stages. I’ve noticed a few glitches, but I’m sure they will work it out. I don’t have a lot listed, but check out my new shop at Art Fire.

2 comments:

Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online December 10, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Welcome to ArtFire! We saw your blog post and wanted to say thanks for writing about us. I look forward to seeing your photography on the site.

Please let me know how we can improve the site to make it better for you.

THANKS!

Tony Ford
EVP Marketing, ArtFire.com

Anonymous,  December 11, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

I've never heard of ArtFire, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to check it out!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP