Related Posts with Thumbnails

Brighten Up: Drenched in White

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Red Birds"

"Red Hots"
"Three are Free"
I first discovered Robin’s beautiful paintings when she used one of my photographs in a very lovely treasury she created. Honored to be included with other talented artists, I decided to check out Robin’s shop. Robin’s paintings really caught my attention. I love their abstractness (is that even a word?), who cares. And I really love, love, love her use of color. Pink, how I love pink. You must check out Robin’s Etsy shop, Drenched in White. To find out more about Robin check out her blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 18, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

Thank you! This is a lovely write up

Digital Misfit December 19, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Robin is a wonderfully talented artist. I met her through the etsy forum and held a giveaway for one of her prints on my blog. I will definitely be buying one for myself next year.

Anonymous,  January 3, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

very nice feature on 'drenched in white'. her work is so sweet and whimsical...

Low Light : Atmospheric : Ugly Beautiful Photography

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP