Related Posts with Thumbnails

More Holiday Sales

>> Thursday, November 27, 2008

On Sunday I posted about the sale in my photography shop. I’m also having a sale in my cards & gifts shop.

Receive a free set of four rustic tags on orders over $10.

Stop by my cards & gifts shop for details and check out my new Candy Cane Tags and Red Polka Dot Tags. Don’t forget to check out the holiday sale in my photography shop!


Here are a few more sales from members of PDX Indie. Please check out each shop for full details regarding sales.

Rubygirl - Unique Handcrafted Jewelry
30% off a selection of necklaces and earrings

Eye Pop Art - Mandalas & Accessories from Recycled Vinyl Records
Free shipping on all items

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP