Related Posts with Thumbnails

PAM

>> Friday, November 14, 2008

Today my husband and I started our day with a good breakfast. We went to Bijou Café in Portland. The food was good and I really liked the atmosphere. It still amazes me how many people there are having breakfast at 10am on a weekday. It is very rare for my husband and I to go to breakfast during the week. Or to go out to breakfast at all. We just don’t do it very often. So it was a real treat to get a good omelet and potatoes. I love potatoes.

After breakfast we went over to the Portland Art Museum to check out the photography exhibit Wild Beauty: Photographs of the Columbia River Gorge, 1867-1957. It’s a really great exhibit if you’re in Portland. We both really enjoyed it.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP