Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sale!

>> Thursday, January 29, 2009

Apples Series

Flowers Series

Barn Series

Blue Water Bridge Series

I’ve decided to have a sale in my Etsy shop to make room for some new photographs. I also plan on listing some new cards and postcards in the near future. The photographs that are on sale are photos that I took several years ago and I feel it’s time for their retirement. These items will no longer be available in my Etsy shop, but they may be viewed on my personal website at melissalund.net.

Speaking of my website. I finally finished the design and I feel really good about it. There may be some minor tweaks, but no major changes.

Be sure to stop by my photography shop. I have some great photographs, cards and postcards on sale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP