Related Posts with Thumbnails

She and Him

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009


So I love my Sirius Radio. But what I really love is the 60s on 6 channel. That’s really all I listen to when I’m in my studio or in my car. I’ve had Sirius for a few years and I really didn’t even consider getting it until my husband decided to get it for my birthday a few years ago. Because of Sirius I have become obsessed with listening to sixties music. It’s become so bad that I don’t even know what’s happening in modern music. Who is Katy Perry? I really have no clue.

While reading Decor8 yesterday I came across a post that mentioned Zooey Deschanel and her music. Zooey Deschanel can sing? Well, I don’t know much about Zooey Deschanel. The first time I can remember seeing her was in Tin Man. I then realized she had been in others movies I’ve seen, I just didn’t know who she was.

So what does Sirius Radio and Zooey Deschanel have in common? Not much really, except that I love sixties music and She & Him has a sixties vibe. Very fun and easy to sing along with. There’s nothing that can put me in a better mood than sixties music and sunshine!

2 comments:

Brooke January 14, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Hi you don't know me, but I'm also taking the 365 photo a day challenge.

Lrc January 15, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Hey,i'll check that album by Zooey that sounds cool. I always like hearing about new music especially if I haven't heard anyone else mention it. I like the photo of the field--its a nice antique treatment on the edges too. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP