Related Posts with Thumbnails

New Logo

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Version 1

Version 2


Version 3

I’ve been working on a new logo to go with my new website. I’ve come up with a couple different ideas, but can’t decide. These logos are still a bit rough and need some polishing, but they’re a good representation of what I'm working on. Which variation of the logo do you like best?

My new website is almost complete. I’ll put up a sneak peak soon.

*The dotted line around the image is supposed to be red. The red is more visible when you click on the logos.

5 comments:

Michelle Johnson January 21, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Very pretty! They all look great! I think I like the second one the best for a logo.

amymaydesign January 21, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Love them all, but I think I like the 1st one the best. Its clean simple and to the point.

Brooke January 21, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Definitely version one, it's very nice.

Boutique By Bonnie January 21, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

I vote for No. 1. For some reason the dotted lines make me think I'm supposed to cut it out or something. Reminds me of sewing instead of photography.

Ashton Photography + Design January 22, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

num.1 is the closest!!! I like the dotted lines and the rounded corners though. I would try lining the beginning or the end of your tag line up with one of the letters in your name, aesthetically it would flow better!
Nice work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP