Related Posts with Thumbnails

New Logo

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Version 1

Version 2


Version 3

I’ve been working on a new logo to go with my new website. I’ve come up with a couple different ideas, but can’t decide. These logos are still a bit rough and need some polishing, but they’re a good representation of what I'm working on. Which variation of the logo do you like best?

My new website is almost complete. I’ll put up a sneak peak soon.

*The dotted line around the image is supposed to be red. The red is more visible when you click on the logos.

5 comments:

Unknown January 21, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Very pretty! They all look great! I think I like the second one the best for a logo.

Anonymous,  January 21, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Love them all, but I think I like the 1st one the best. Its clean simple and to the point.

Brooke January 21, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Definitely version one, it's very nice.

Boutique By Bonnie January 21, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

I vote for No. 1. For some reason the dotted lines make me think I'm supposed to cut it out or something. Reminds me of sewing instead of photography.

Misha Ashton Photography January 22, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

num.1 is the closest!!! I like the dotted lines and the rounded corners though. I would try lining the beginning or the end of your tag line up with one of the letters in your name, aesthetically it would flow better!
Nice work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP