Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn's Splendor

>> Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm back from my trip to Arizona. I was pleasantly surprised by the beauty of the desert and I’m looking forward to visiting Arizona again. I will be sharing some of my photographs with you in the coming weeks.

While I was away, my husband snapped some photos of the fall colors here in the Willamette Valley. It is amazing how quickly the color changed in the short time I was gone. Here are a couple of his photographs….


My uncle, who is also a photographer, took some beautiful photographs of the fall color in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Here’s a peak at one of his new photos. You can see more of his photographs from the UP here. For more information, check out Blogging About Photography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP