Related Posts with Thumbnails

Second Sister

>> Tuesday, October 14, 2008




I discovered Second Sister when April left a comment on my very first blog entry. The first thing that caught my attention when I went to April’s Etsy shop was her great photos. She found really creative uses for yarn and knitting needles. Her photos really enticed me to click on her listings. I found that her jewelry is beautiful and unique. I'm really loving the Sweater Weather earrings. (Hint to my husband) You can find out more about April’s jewelry in her Etsy shop Second Sister and be sure to check out her blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP