Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tualatin Art Splash & 2011 Calendar Sneak Peek

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2010



The Tualatin Art Splash is this weekend! There will be over fifty artists displaying works in oils, acrylics, photography, ceramics, glassware, jewelry and more. The show will take place under a large tent alongside the Commons Lake in Tualatin.

I’ve been working hard getting my photography ready for the show and I can’t wait for it to start. I’ll have several framed pieces, large and small, available for sale, as well as matted prints, note cards and my 2011 desktop calendar.

Show Details:
July, 23, 24 & 25
Tualatin on the Commons Lake Front
8325 SW Nyberg Street


Show Hours:
Friday, July 23 ............... 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday, July 24 ........... 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday, July 25 .............. 10:00am - 4:00pm

2 comments:

Preeti August 11, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

These look lovely! Congrats on selling! :)
(via FPoE)

Ana February 8, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

I love the photo of the pinheads! Gorgeous! I am trying to learn to be a better photographer myself but when I see photos like that, I feel like there's a level I will just never reach, hah!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP