Related Posts with Thumbnails

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

I was reading the book Exhibiting Photography by Shirley Read last night and I came across this quote by David LaChapelle. I just really appreciated it and it hit home for me. I’ve had moments when I’m frustrated and tired, putting in a ton of work and seeing little result. But I just remember, I’m doing something I love, taking photographs I love and as much as I hope for something more I’m not going to change to make someone else happy.

1 comments:

vivienne March 23, 2011 at 4:49 PM  

that quote rocks....i've never heard of this book but i'm thinking i'll need to track it down!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP