Related Posts with Thumbnails

I Dream of Paris

>> Sunday, July 11, 2010

1. Metropolitan Paris II, 2. 19 juin 2010, 3. Hotel de Crillon, 4. Escalier du ministre #1, 5. Paris, 6. Mesas, 7. steps to heaven, 8. Arc de Triomphe, 9. Ruelle - Montmartre

I’ve been dreaming of Paris for as long as I can remember. There is so much to love. The Eiffel Tower, of course, I’ve had my Target Eiffel Tower lamp for years. But it’s more than just that. It’s the cobblestone streets, sidewalk cafes, art and architecture. Oh, the photos I could take. I dream of it in black & white, it makes it even more romantic.

I’ve set goals for myself, I’ll go by a certain age…time has passed. But I think it’s closer than it ever has been; there are talks of the next big purchase and passports. Doesn’t writing down your goals help you achieve them? Maybe this will help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP