Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mission Statement – A New Direction for Buttons & Pears

>> Monday, May 31, 2010

Over the last few months I have lost focus with Buttons & Pears (if I ever had it in the first place). That loss of focus really got me thinking about what I want to share and what I hope to get from Buttons & Pears. Recently, I discovered Tara Gentile’s e-book 52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion. I decided to give it a try and it has really helped me create a focus and mission for the blog.

My mission for Buttons & Pears:

Buttons & Pears is an insight into my life as an aspiring fine art photographer. I’ll take a look back at the past and explore how I unexpectedly found my passion for photography and how I’ve evolved as a photographer. I’ll share my inspirations, goals, successes and failures. Through all of this I hope readers will have a better understanding of how I come up with my ideas and the process I use to create photographs. I also hope to inspire others to create, take chances and work towards their goals.

Of course, this will probably change and grow, just as I’ll change and grow as a person and an artist.

This week I’ll talk about my plans for the blog and what you can expect in the coming weeks. I’ve been working hard and have come up with some great ideas that I can’t wait to share with you. I hope you’ll stop by again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP