Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday Afternoon Photo Shoot

>> Monday, December 28, 2009

I spent a majority of my Saturday afternoon taking photographs. I had such a great time setting up shots and making a mess of my already disastrous studio. I love how easy it is to take some photos and then plug my CF card right into my computer to see how they turned out. Back and forth all afternoon, shoot, edit, shoot, edit.

Here is one of my Saturday afternoon treasures. I hope to keep up the momentum and excitement of my photo shoots and make them a weekly occurrence, posting the fruits of my labor here. Be sure to stop by again tomorrow, I have a lot of photographs to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP