Related Posts with Thumbnails

12.28.2009 Photo Shoot: In the Garden

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009


This photograph was actually taken back in August. I was going through my older photos (most of which I have hardly looked at), found this one and thought it had some potential*. I started layering with another photo (taken in September) and a texture I photographed. I really like the outcome and would like to try the effect with other photos taken from the Dahlia Farm.

*I really like the way the photo looked without the layers, but the sky was too washed out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP