Related Posts with Thumbnails

From the Studio

>> Monday, April 27, 2009


It’s going to be a busy week in the studio. I have two events this week. The first is a solo show at the Chehalem Downtown Tasting Room in Newberg. If you’re in the Portland area, stop by for the opening reception. It’s on Friday, May 1st from 5pm-9pm. Snack on some complimentary appetizers and enjoy some Chehalem wines. If you can’t make if for the opening reception, the show will be up for the month of May.

On Saturday, May 2nd I will be at the Sherwood Saturday Market. It’s the first market of the season and there will be some great vendors selling plants, produce, art and other goodies. The market runs from 9am – 1pm. If you can’t make it on Saturday I will be at the market at least one Saturday a month. Just check the right column of my blog for my exhibition and show listings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP