Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wearing the Camera

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009




I love everything about photography. I collect cameras, take A LOT of photographs and when I’m not taking photographs, I’m thinking of new subject matter to photograph. I like to travel places just to take pictures. I sometimes forget to enjoy myself, because I’m so caught up in ‘getting the shot’. You could call photography my obsession. Just ask my husband, he’ll tell you.

So when I found these great camera necklaces on Etsy, I knew I had to have one or maybe two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP