Related Posts with Thumbnails

from the studio

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Working full time and finding time (and energy) to work on my passion (photography) has been a losing battle. I have been able to start some projects, although my to-do list is growing and my accomplished list is well, at a standstill.

What I’ve been working on:

I’m working with a local printer to have some new greeting cards printed. I can’t wait to pick them up. Hopefully, I’ll be listing them in my shop soon.

I have a new 2010 calendar in the works. I’m about half way there; hopefully I will have it completed soon.

As you can see, I’m updating my blog. It’s something that’s been on my mind for a while. Hopefully, I can keep it up.

What I’ve been thinking about:

Purchasing a button machine from American Button Machines. I would like to make pocket mirrors and magnets with my photos on them. Plus, it just looks like fun.

New photos. I have so many ideas swimming around.

A finished booth display for my shows. I’ve been slowly updating my display and it’s almost there.

Doing more shows at coffee shops, restaurants, galleries, etc. I’ve been on a four month break and I would really like to get back into it.

Cleaning my studio…

After reading what I just wrote… I realize that I am very hopeful about my projects. Now if I can just turn hope into action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP