Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sherwood Saturday Market

>> Monday, June 8, 2009

Saturday, June 6th marked our third Saturday at the Sherwood Saturday Market. I really enjoy the Sherwood Market, not only because it’s close to home, but I love Old Town Sherwood. It’s very quaint and I would love to spend more time walking around and stopping in at the cute little shops.

Since I started participating in outdoor markets last year my booth has evolved. I finally feel like things are getting close to the way I want them. With the help of my parents, I now have a large bin to display all of my matted prints. It also holds my framed prints and other accessories for my booth, making it easy to transport from the car to our booth location. My mom and dad worked hard to have it ready for my first market on May 2. My dad shipped it from Michigan and we just had to put it together when it arrived.

My mom created two custom table covers. Saturday was my first time using them; they looked beautiful and made my booth look more professional. Here are some snapshots from the last few markets.

First Market – Saturday, May 2nd - Wet & Cold!



Second Market – Saturday, May 9th - Much better outside. Beautiful day!


Third Market – Saturday, June 6th – Wet & Cold again!

1 comments:

jessica August 5, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Those table covers really do look great! Hope you sell/sold lots!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

I view the world as if I’m looking through the lens of a camera. I see photographs everywhere. I’m inspired by the simple and ordinary in our everyday lives. I see beauty in a pear and in the details of an old-fashioned door knob. Photography is my passion and I want to help people see the simple splendor that surrounds us.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP